5 Inch Mold-on Rubber Wheel Casters
The rubber on Cast Iron Wheel Size 5" & 450 lbs Per Caster
Plate Size: 4" x 4-1/2"
5" (Inch) Mold On Rubber Wheels is one of the oldest and well-known types of caster in the industry. These wheels have a Rubber tread vulcanized to a heavy-duty industrial cast iron/steel core. These wheels offer a very shock-absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls easily over small debris, rough floors, cracks, and joints. The rubber on Iron wheels are economically and affordably priced. Great floor protections and a very quiet rolling operation. These wheels work great in outdoor environments; however cast iron cores can rust; if this is an issue look at using aluminum or plastic core wheels although you will lose some of the shock-absorbing features if you do so. The treads on Mold on Rubber Wheels have a softer 80 Shore A Durometer and a Temperature range: -40° F to 180° F. These wheels come standard with a 3/4" Roller bearing with a 1/2" Spanner Bushing to fit your standard 1/2" axle/bolt.
• Rubber tread vulcanized to heavy-duty cast iron core.
• Offers shock absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls easily over small debris, rough floors, cracks, floor joints, etc.
• Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
• Economically priced cushion wheel.
• Works well in outdoor environments; however cast iron core can rust; if this is an issue look at using aluminum or plastic core wheels.
• Temperature range: -40° F to 180° F.
Questions? Please call us @ 844-439-4335 or Contact Us HereFor quick online service please email us: email@example.com and a Caster Expert will help you answer any questions.
We ship Fast!!!
If ordered before 12-noon we ship all orders typically ship SAME DAY!
All orders received after 12-noon will ship the following business day