Thermoplastic Rubber Wheel Casters - Donut Tread
Medium Duty Casters Weight Capacities Ranging from 300 lbs to 600 lbs - Sizes: 4" thru 8"
CasterHQ's TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber or TPE for Thermoplastic Elastomer) Donut Tread Wheel is specially engineered to provide unsurpassed durability and reliability. This premium donut style wheel combines the durability of a hard tread wheel with the quiet floor protection of a soft tread wheel. They are made of a thermoplastic elastomer which is permanently bonded to a polypropylene (industrial plastic) core and will not mark floors. The Performance TPR Wheel is resistant to chemicals, acids, bases, alcohols, salts and steam. The Performance TPR Wheel tread material can be made to various durometers. This specific category is for Donut / Round Tread versions in all available industrial sizes. The Round / Donut tread offers easier roll-ability and maneuverability than a standard flat tread. Donut style treads provide less face contact with the ground for less rolling resistance while still offering superior floor protection and shock absorbing capabilities.
Plate Size: 4" x 4-1/2"
• Non-marking Thermoplastic rubber tread is permanently bonded to Polyolefin core.
• Shock absorbing cushioned ride offers floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
• Offers good stability at low temperatures.
• Resistant to cleaning chemicals, acids, alcohol, water, and is excellent for wash down applications & outdoor use, UV resistant.
• Flat tread wheels offer maximum durability at rated capacities; while round tread wheels offer an easy rolling ergonomic ride; reduced tread surface area also enables improved swiveling capabilities and turning mobility.
• Gray & black tread colors are available; both are non-marking.
• Durometer: 75 Shore A (+/-5).
• Temperature range: -40° F to 180° F.
PLATE SIZE: 4" X 4-1/4"
BOLT HOLE PATTERN: 1-3/4" X 2-15/16" TO 2-3/8" X 3-3/8"
This attractive wheel accommodates a large number of industries and a limitless number of applications. They are smooth and quiet, absorb shock and have superior impact resistance. These wheels resist flat spotting, acids and make equipment easier to handle. Performance Wheels are extremely resilient and easily rolls over debris and uneven surfaces. They are very popular in institutional, food service, retail display, hospitals, schools, restaurants and all types of industrial and manufacturing environments including factories, warehouses and shop floors. Performance wheels are available in both flat and round treads.
Questions? Please Call us @ 844-439-4335 or Contact Us Here
For quick online service please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and a Caster Expert will help you answer any questions.
We ship Fast!!!
If ordered before 12-noon we ship all orders typically ship SAME DAY!
All orders received after 12-noon will ship the following business day!