8" X 2" POLYFLEXON CAST IRON SWIVEL CASTER
Caster Barns Polyurethane Elastomer tread chemically bonded to cast ironcore offers high weight capacities while providing good floorprotection and quiet rolling operation. Optional precision ball bearings require less effort to start up and maintain a rolling load; theyalso generate less friction heat and may prolong the life ofthe wheel. Works well in both indoor and outdoor environments;however cast iron core can rust; if this is an issue look atusing aluminum or plastic core wheels.
• Uniquely formulated “Flex Compound” polyurethane elastomer is chemically bonded toheavy cast iron core.
• Combination of the round PolyFlexon® tread and sealed precision ball bearings minimizessurface friction, enables wheel to turn easily and requires less effort to startup and maintaina rolling load.
• PolyFlexon wheel offers a semi-cushioned ride, is non-marking and is capable of rollingover small debris (metal shavings, door & floor joints, etc.)• Great for manually pushed carts & equipment.
• Durometer: 85 Shore A (+/-5).
• Temperature range: -40° F to 180° F