We found 24 results matching your criteria.
Series ZFMDD Spinfinity® Maxi-Duty Casters w/ Dual Press-On Wheels
Capacity Range: 2800 – 15,600 lbs.
This Spinfinity® Maxi-Duty Dual Wheel Caster Series is a new kingpinless caster machined from heavy 1045 forgings installed with dual TerraTech™ wheels with press-on tires designed for applications moving extra heavy loads at speeds up to 10 mph. The dual wheels provide much more load capacity for the (2) press-on rubber types. For all wheel offerings, the dual-wheel style adds stability and allows for a lower overall height. This series matches the same 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" mounting plate as our original Maxi-Duty but that's where the similarity ends.
The heavy duty wheels are mounted in an all-new kingpinless caster rig. The top plate and inner raceway are forged steel formed from one piece, providing a superior raceway for shock conditions. Engineers also added a new heavy duty "V-Style" seal for the swivel raceway. Engineers then enhanced the caster series with thicker legs, larger axles, and massive double stacked precision ball bearings in the wheels to accommodate the higher speeds. The sealed swivel raceway combined with the sealed precision ball bearings qualify this series, like all Spinfinity® Series, to be 100% maintenance-free.
Quality Features & Specs
- Swivel Construction Best of Breed Kingpinless - forged steel top plate and fork base; 1/2" x 5" precision laser cut steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Load Bearing 7" diameter CNC-machined and hardened raceway with 5/8" balls.
- Product Finish Powder Coated - Caster rigs are powder coated with Hamilton’s new Platinum Powder, a metallic HAA Polyester providing a premium look and excellent durability for both interior and exterior environments.
- Sealed Swivel Construction The forged ring is cnc-machined with a precision groove to accept a large seal made from Nitrile butadiene rubber(NBR) designed to keep grease in and contaminants out.
- Axle 1 1/4", 1 1/2" or 2" diameter grade 5 hex head with slotted nut and cotter pin.