Caster Barn's® Kingpinless Casters are designed for unsurpassed durability and use in abusiveand demanding shock load applications that may cause traditional kingpin casters to fail. Our XD Seriescasters are made out of ASTM1045 steel, drop forged 1/2” thick top plate integrates with a forged 4-1/2”diameter precisely machined raceway with a single row of hardened 5/8" ball bearings.
The legs are formedfrom 3/8" steel, double welded to the outer raceway for maximum strength. Our unique offset racewaydesign, heat treatment and tampering processes allows our casters to carry the maximum weight of thebearings used, without horizontal wear, kingpin failure or fracturing of welds; these advantages enable ourkingpinless casters to handle side thrust force better than our competitors designs.
- Over a dozen wheels,bearings, brakes and options to choose from.
- Hot forged Kinpinless raceways; 1 piece integrally forged top plate and inner raceway design.
- 3/8” thick legs are robotically welded on both sides.
- 1” Grade 5 axle bolt for 3” wide wheels & 1-1/4” Grade 8 axle boltfor 4” wide wheels.
- Zinc plated finish is attractive & corrosion resistant.
- Zerk grease fitting in raceway & wheel hub.
- Standard stock series = Quick Deliveries.
Popular applications may include; various carts, trucks, dollies, racks & equipment, for almost every industry including industrial, warehousing, hospitality, institutional, food service, food processing, retail display, and countless other medium duty applications.