5 Inch Polyurethane on Polyolefin Wheel Plate Casters
5" Casters - Capacity up to 350 pounds per caster - Plate Size: 3-1/8" x 4-1/8"
Plate Sizes: 3-1/8" x 4-1/8
CasterHQ's 5 inch (5" x 1-1/4") Light Duty Plate Casters are ideal for most types of equipment and projects weighing less than 1,000 lbs. Our light duty plate casters include bright zinc plating on all of our casters for extra rust and corrosion resistance. All Raceways include double ball bearings with hardened raceways for extra strength and durability. Our Rigid Casters are Pressed or Welded with heavy duty gauge steel for extra strength. The standard axle installed is a 3/8" axle with a lock nut to prevent the axles from becoming loose. This Caster series is commonly sold to Bakery and Food Service Equipment, Institutional, Hotel, and Hospital Equipment, Laboratory Equipment, Material Handling Equipment, Moving Dollies, Office and Store Fixtures, Utility and Maintenance Carts and many more applications. We include a metal dust cover on this series which adds additional protection against dust and debris from getting into the raceway bearings to allow the swivel casters to have an extended life span when comparing different brand casters. CasterHQ strives to provide the highest quality casters and wheels in the industry and we will not disappoint. With the lowest prices, highest quality casters, and fastest shipping time our goal is to provide you with a solution to your Caster needs with the best customer service in the caster industry. We like to look at ourselves as the Amazon of Casters. Shop our products below and please let us know if you have any questions. The polyurethane on polyolefin core wheels are injection molded polyurethane chemically bonded to a polyolefin core. These wheels are easy to roll, non marking, and highly resistant to grease, oils, chemicals, water and most solvents. We offer this in Gray, Blue, and Red colors for many applications.
- Swivel Construction - Stamped steel - Swivel has double ball bearing with hardened raceways - Metal cover shields swivel bearings from dirt and dust.
- Center Pin - 1/2" diameter steel rivet.
- Axle - 3/8" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Wheel Bearing - Precision Sealed Ball Bearings
- Finish - external metal parts are Zinc plated for increased resistance to rust
- Wheels are Injected Molded Polyurethane
- 90-95 Shore (A) Polyurethane Tread Chemically and mechanically bonded to a Polyolefin Core
- High Capacity and Light Weight
- Reists Oil, grease, water, and most solvents
- Non-Marking, smooth rolling and quiet
- Gray, Blue, and Red Polyurethane Wheel Colors Available
Questions? Please Call us @ 844-439-4335 or Contact Us Here
For quick online service please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and a Caster Expert will help you answer any questions.
We ship Fast!!!
If ordered before 12-noon we ship all orders typically ship SAME DAY!
All orders received after 12-noon will ship the following business day!