Industry Standard Heavy Duty Pallet Jacks
Capacities up to 5,500 lbs - Fork Size: 27" x 48"
The standard pallet (48”d x 40”w) is best handled with a pallet jack that is 27” wide and 48” long (fork length). That allows the load wheels (the small ones) to drop thru a spacing on the bottom of the pallet. It gives full support to the load on the pallet and its width balances it but remains maneuverable.Loads in most applications are in the 1,500 to 2,500 pound range and so a 5,500# capacity unit will work great and last for a long time. If your load challenges that capacity or if your usage is very harsh the higher capacity unit might be a better fit. A call to our Arlington, TX sales office or an email will get you any help you require.
- Premium Standard Size Pallet Jack 27″ x 48″ 5500 lbs. capacity
- Galvanized, one piece pump for durability even in harsh environment
- Ergonomic handle comes with protective, shock absorbing coating for better user experience
- 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral
- 3″ lowered and Max. 7.48″ raised height
- 3″ polyurethane fork wheels. 7″ polyurethane steering wheels
- Turning radius: 210° steering arc
- Features a foot control for increased operator efficiency, safety and reliability
Questions? Please Call us @ 844-439-4335 or Contact Us HereFor quick online service please email us: email@example.com and a Caster Expert will help you answer any questions.
We ship Fast!!!
If ordered before 12-noon we ship all orders typically ship SAME DAY!
All orders received after 12-noon will ship the following business day