Stainless Steel Casters with Thermoplastic Rubber Wheels
Institutional Duty Caster Weight Capacities Ranging from 210 lbs to 315 lbs - Sizes: 3" thru 5"
Swivel & Rigid Casters
Plate Size: 2-3/8" x 3-5/8"Mounting Plate image not to actual scale
These NSF Certified and 100% washable casters are the perfect stainless casters for environments that are exposed to cleaning chemicals and wash down applications frequently. If you have a medium sized laboratory or food service equipment, this is your caster. Our stainless steel casters come with double ball bearing raceways, heavy gauge cold rolled steel, with stainless steel dust covers that protects the swivel raceways to prevent dust and debris from interfering with the ball bearings and swiveling mechanism. The Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) Wheels are the perfect wheel for clean room applications. The wheels are gray non marking and have a softer 65 Shore A durometer which offers a very quiet and smooth operation. These wheels are great for dollies, furniture, clean rooms, hospitals, labs, and food service environments. The maximum capacity of these wheels are 325 lbs per wheel depending on the size you choose.
Thermo plastic rubber wheels are extremely high quality and resist most oils, solvents, chemicals, water, and even acid up to 10% acidity, and blood. Each Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) Wheel come with high quality stainless steel precision ball bearings with full thread guards to protect the bearings from hair and debris build up.
• Non-marking Thermoplastic rubber tread is permanently bonded to Polyolefin core.
• Shock-absorbing cushioned ride offers floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
• TPR Wheels offers great stability at low temperatures.
• Resistant to cleaning chemicals, acids, alcohol, water, and is excellent for wash down applications & outdoor use, UV resistant.
• Flat tread wheels offer maximum durability at rated capacities; while round tread wheels offer an easy rolling ergonomic ride; reduced tread surface area also enables improved swiveling capabilities and turning mobility.
• Gray & black tread colors are available; both are non-marking.
• Durometer: 65 Shore A (+/-5).
• Temperature range: -40° F to 180° F.
Questions? Please Call us @ 844-439-4335 or Contact Us Here
For quick online service please email us: email@example.com and a Caster Expert will help you answer any questions.
We ship Fast!!!
If ordered before 12-noon we ship all orders typically ship SAME DAY!
All orders received after 12-noon will ship the following business day!