We found 24 results matching your criteria.
Series SEC Super Endurance Kingpinless Casters
Capacity Range: 1,800 – 6,000 lbs.
The Super Endurance™ Series casters represent the “best of breed” kingpinless design for extra heavy-duty applications. The Super Endurance™ represents a super beefed-up version of our Spinfinity® Series ZFFM. Like the standard Endurance™ Series, the top plate and inner raceway are forged steel formed from one piece, providing a superior raceway for shock conditions. Once formed, the raceways are CNC-machined and then hardened to ensure a uniform depth in the hardness of the swivel raceway. The hardening and the CNC-machining together produce an excellent swiveling caster under extreme loads.
All Super Endurance™ Series casters are finished in a durable HAA polyester powder coat and come standard with a choice of thirteen different wheel types. Wheel bearing selections include double-sealed precision ball bearings, precision tapered bearings, or straight roller bearings.
Quality Features & Specs
- Swivel Construction: Best of Breed Kingpinless - forged steel top plate and fork base; 3/8" x 3" precision laser cut steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Load Bearing : 3 5/8" diameter CNC-machined and hardened raceway with 5/8" balls.
- Product Finish: Powder Coated - Caster rigs are powder coated with Hamilton’s new Platinum Powder, a metallic HAA Polyester providing a premium look and excellent durability for both interior and exterior environments.
- Axle: 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings: Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.