Mold-On Rubber Caster Wheels are typically seen on trash containers and Dumpsters!
• Rubber tread vulcanized to heavy duty cast iron core.
• Offers shock absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls easily over small debris, rough
floors, cracks, floor joints, etc.
• Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
• Economically priced cushion wheel.
• Works well in outdoor environments; however cast iron core can rust; if this is
an issue look at using aluminum or plastic core wheels.
• Durometer: 80 Shore A (+/-5).
• Temperature range: -40° F to 180° F.