3" x 1-1/4" Rigid Caster | Blue Polyurethane on Polyolefin Core Wheel | 250 lbs Capacity | Plate Size: 3-1/8" x 4-1/8"
The HD-24 Series is a versatile and economic caster. This caster series is perfect for material handling, maintenance carts, bakeries, food service, stocking carts, dollies, and more! Combined with our Thermo Plastic Rubber wheel that has a soft 65 Shore A Durometer non marking high grade thermo plastic elastomer wheel mechanically bonded to a industrial polyolefin core. Thermo Plastic Rubber wheels are resistant to many solvents, oils, greases, water, even blood. Non Marking wheel, quiet and smooth operation. Great for factory floors, institutional, and food service environments. Thermo Plastic Elastomer Rubbe wheels roll easily over obstacles and debris, cords, gaps, and more. The material actually absorbs shocks and vibrations for a very smooth ride.
- Heavy Gauge cold rolled steel
- Zinc Plate Finish
- NSF Listed / Approve
- Axle - 3/8" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Wheel Bearing - Precision Sealed Ball Bearings
- Wheels are Injected Molded Polyurethane
- 90-95 Shore A Polyurethane Tread Chemically and mechanically bonded to Polyolefin Core
- High Capacity and Light Weight
- Resists Oil, grease, water, and most solvents
- Non-Marking, smooth rolling and quiet
- Various wheel colors available
Questions? Please Call us @ 844-439-4335 or Contact Us Here
For quick online service please email us: email@example.com and a Caster Expert will help you answer any questions.
We ship Fast!!!
If ordered before 12-noon we ship all orders typically ship SAME DAY!
All orders received after 12-noon will ship the following business day