3" thru 5" Phenolic Wheels with 7/16" x 1-3/8" Friction Ring Stems - up to 350 lbs
Phenolic resin wheels are mixed with phenolic resin with macerated canvas and other compressed materials; These wheels are molded under high pressure and temperature. Phenolic caster wheels are recommended for smooth concrete floors and can be used for storage loads without permanent compression set to the wheel. These phenolic wheels are highly resistant to oil, grease, gasoline, and mild acids. Phenolic caster wheels will carry loads as great as the same size Gray Iron Wheel Casters. The wheel tread may show wear from repeated travel over rough floor surfaces. Phenolic Wheel Casters are one of the most commonly used casters due to the inexpensive costs and high weight capacities, and durability these types of wheels offer. If you're looking for a true heavy-duty caster that won't break the budget, buy phenolic wheel casters from CasterHQ. Due to their durability and strength, phenolic Casters can be used in many industries and applications. These wheels can hold large amounts of weight, will not tear up concrete floors, and will not flat spot. Phenolic wheels perform best on smooth surfaces due to the wheel's hardness. Phenolic wheels do not perform well on uneven floors with chipped concrete or obstacles in the wheels' path. Phenolic Wheels should NOT be exposed to water. The material of phenolic wheels will eventually swell, and the wheel could fall apart over time if exposed to water. These should be used in clean, dry environments such as warehouses, garages, buildings, retail stores, and anywhere with clean, dry floors. I would not recommend Phenolic floors on custom wood floors as these could leave slight indentions if the weight of the cart is too heavy since real hardwood is a naturally softer and more expensive floor type.https://www.casterhq.com/Grip-Ring-Stem-Sockets-s/754.htm
Need a socket that matches our grip ring stem casters? Multiple Socket Sizes to choose from.
7/16" Diameter by 1-3/8" Long Grip Ring Stem
Image shows dimensions only, not to actual scale
• Phenolic resin mixed with macerated canvas; creates a high capacity, high impact resistant wheel that has many years of proven reliability in the industry.
• Hard tread rolls easily, provides good concrete floor protection and is quieter than steel wheels.
• Resistant to oil, grease & solvents, non-metallic & non-sparking.
• Economically priced wheel.
• Zerk fitting is not standard but available upon request.
• Durometer: 90 Shore D (+/-5).
• Temperature range: -50° F to 250° F.
Questions? Please Call us @ 844-439-4335 or Contact Us Here
For quick online service, please email us: email@example.com, and a Caster Expert will help you answer any questions.
We ship Fast!!!
If ordered before 12-noon we ship all orders typically ship SAME DAY!
All orders received after 12-noon will ship the following business day!
- Hard tread rolls easily, provides good concrete floor protection, and is quieter than steel wheels.
- Resistant to oil, grease & solvents, non-metallic & non-sparking.
- Economically priced wheel.
- Durometer: 90 Shore D (+/-5).
- Temperature range: -50° F to 250° F