Caster HQ's stainless steel Light Duty Series is one of our most popular series offering the same advantages of quality, durability, and economical pricing in comparison to other brands. All metal parts of this series are made of 304 stainless steel, specially made for sanitary applications and long service life; offering exceptional resistance against rust and corrosion, and are 100% washable, steam cleanable, and safe for use in autoclaves when applicable wheels are used. These casters are commonly used in the following industries: food processing, food service, laboratories, hospitals, institutions, pharmaceutical plants, and other applications that require casters to be washed down and cleaned on a frequent basis.
• All metal parts are 100% 304 Stainless Steel.
• Stainless Steel extends service life & offers resistance against rust & corrosion.
• Casters are autoclavable when used with applicable wheels.
• Double ball raceways offer improved swiveling action and durability.
• Fork and leg assembly designed and formed for maximum durability and long term service.
• 3/8” Axle & nut.
• Economically priced.
• Exceptional availability = quick deliveries.
• NSF Listed.
Sign up to get the latest news & updates