Floor Locks, Floor Truck Locks, and Floor Lock Casters to keep your carts from rolling!
CasterHQ's floor locks help prevent carts from unintentionally rolling away and help to raise the cart slightly higher than the casters in order to secure and stabilize carts and mobile equipment during loading and unloading phases. Simply step on the pedal to slightly raise the equipment and lock cart into place, release by stepping on the 'handle bars' or 'kick bars'. Rubber foot-pad molded on base of the floor lock to increase friction and stability while simultaneously adding floor protection. Floor locks are not meant to be utilized as brakes and the floor locks should only be engaged during the crucial loading or unloading time to add an extra layer of protection from a roll-away cart. Floor locks are meant to be used on Flat Surfaces and should not be engaged on an incline or decline on any uneven floor whatsoever as this could cause a catastrophic failure in the floor lock causing it to bend or snap off of the cart or portable equipment. Floor Locks are widely used on heavy duty cart applications, tow-tugger carts, automotive plants, manufacturing plants, and great for keeping carts, platform trucks, work benches, and other mobile equipment stationary.
- Helps prevent carts from unintentionally rolling away
- Step on pedal to lock, release using 'handle bars'
- Rubber pad protects floor and adds a layer of friction to further secure the braking system of carts
- Four popular heights to match your equipment needs
- Variety of floor locks to pair with different series and sizes of carts