Series CH Champion Casters
Capacity Range: 1,600 – 4,000 lbs.
Hamilton's Champion™ Casters were designed to match popular industry mounting plate size, bolt hole and overall height specifications. However, the precision tapered thrust bearing and guaranteed-for-life integrally forged kingpin design make it superior to the double ball race casters in its class. This series offers many upgrades such as Rap-A-Round Brakes, Face Contact Brakes, Side Locking Brakes, Raceway Seals, and Swivel Locks to name a few.
Quality Features & Specs
- Swivel Construction 3/8" thick drop forged steel mounting plate;
- 3/8"x 3" precision laser cut steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin 1" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate guaranteed for life and threaded for
- 1" diameter lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing CNC-machined 3 3/4" diameter raceway; hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing 1" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Product Finish Powder Coated - Caster rigs are powder coated with Hamilton’s new Platinum Powder, a metallic HAA Polyester providing a premium look and excellent durability for both interior and exterior environments.
- Axle 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut. Lubrication Fittings Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.