Our 5 inch (5" x 2") Polyolefin Wheels are made of Industrial Plastic and very inexpensive. CasterHQ's Polyolefin Wheels are lightweight, strong, and very affordable. These wheels are solid injection molded and provide a high impact resistance and can handle shock loads and abrasion. Polyolefin wheels are 100% washable and resist water, oils, solvents, greases, chemicals, cooking fats, and acids. This wheel is a great wheel used on medium duty applications such as tool boxes, carts, Bakery Equipment, Food Service Equipment, Furniture, Hotels, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Medical / Hopsital, Warehouses, and Wet Corrosive Environments. The Swivel Casters raceway comes with Double Ball Bearings, zinc plate finish for additional rust resistance, and 1/4" cold forged steel top plate and yoke legs. These Swivel and Rigid rigs can hold up to 1,250 lbs but you always want to base the weight capacity off the product with the lower rated capacity depending on the wheel or rig. We offer brake options and many upgrades on the right hand side of each product page. CasterHQ only provides high quality industrial casters that are ISO:8001 Certified, NSF Listed and Approved, RoHs Compliant.
• Solid injection molded polyolefin wheel construction.
• High shock load, impact & abrasion resistant.
• Economical & lightweight, yet offer high weight capacities.
• 100% washable; impervious to water, highly resistant to organic solvents, oil, grease, most chemicals, acids & cleaning solutions.
• Both white and black materials are non-marking.
• Several designs
• Durometer: 70 Shore D (+/-5).
• Temperature range: 40° F to 180° F.
Questions? Please Call us @ 844-439-4335 or Contact Us Here
For quick online service please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and a Caster Expert will help you answer any questions.
We ship Fast!!!
If ordered before 12-noon we ship all orders typically ship SAME DAY!
All orders received after 12-noon will ship the following business day