Leveling Casters & Retractable Casters
Plate Mount and Hollow Kingpin Mount for your Stem both available!
LV Series leveling casters have a die-cast aluminum frame with a steel swivel head and internal leveling mechanism & dial with rubber foot pad; special design allows for moving equipment to the desired location, adjusting down the leveling foot pad to level out and make the attached equipment completely stationary. Cast aluminum frame is powder coated in an ivory hue; wheels are ultra strong non-marking nylon.
Applications include: Computer racks, conveyor stands, medical & laboratory equipment, printers, copiers, modular framing enclosures, electronic enclosures, manufacturing machinery and automation enclosures, business & vending machines, shop equipment, diagnostic equipment, etc.
• Die-cast aluminum frame with a steel swivel head and internal leveling mechanism & dial with rubber foot pad.
• Leveling foot pad to level out and make the attached equipment completely stationary.
• Powder coated finish
• Plate mount and threaded hole fasteners
• Ultra strong non-marking nylon wheel.
**Click on individual casters for more detailed specifications.
Common Searches related to Leveling Casters:
If you have any questions please CONTACT US HERE
- Heavy Duty Leveling Casters
- Foot Operated Leveling Casters
- Wood River Leveling Casters
- Self Leveling Casters
- Leveling Casters Retractable Casters
- Adjustable Leveling Casters
- Machine Casters
These common search terms fall in the category of the different type of Leveling Casters that we carry. As you notice there are multiple names for the same style of Leveling Caster.
Leveling Casters allow you to level the equipment or machine on uneven floors by adjusting the knob to raise or decrease the adjustable leveling pad. If the equipment needs to be moved, simply lower the leveling pad until the wheels are engaged on the ground allowing the equipment to be moved. These are seen on heavy equipment that are typically stationary but need to be moved from time to time.